Friday, February 26, 2010

Double Standards: 'Boys vs. girls' never gets old

Happy Friday, all! You successfully made it to the end of the week so give yourselves a round of applause. Wow. I totally just wanted to break out and start singing that Rihanna song, Take a bow. Glad that moment past me by…now back to my usual ranting and raving.

It's always a case of boys vs. girls. Blah, blah, blah!

Do you know what really bothers me? When a mother tells her daughter she can’t or shouldn’t do something  because she’s a girl. What? What planet are we from that makes us so different from men. Now, don’t get me wrong. Even if SOME people (not I) think they’re all are smarter, faster, better and stronger…they should definitely be responsible for their actions. We women tend to pooh-pah what they do and let them make mistake after mistake. Unacceptable!

Oh, and fellas…learn to make up your minds about relationships. Don’t sit there looking like you don’t know what I mean. You most definitely do.

Have a great weekend,

–LadyOshKosh

[Via http://theladysroom.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment