Monday, February 8, 2010

One Night Stand or Commitment

Some things are better left unsaid, while other things are best shouted from the rooftops… figuring out which is which remains the challenge.

My journey in blogging began one year ago this month and I’ve learned that as a writer I have to write whether I feel inspired or not. My inspiration today is ReflectionsByPj’s one-year anniversary.

Creation date for ReflectionsByPj: February 09, 2009

First Blog posted: February 21, 2009

Months with Most Hits: February 2009 and February 2010

Highest Monthly Hits: 452

Most Hits in one day: 162

Average Daily Hits: 59

Total Hits: approximately 5,000

Total Post: 39

Average Timeframe for New Post: 10 days

Top 6 Post per viewers opinion beginning with the highest:

1)    Doctors Orders

2)    The Disturbed Character

3)    He Knows Me

4)    The Iron Skillet

5)    Is Your Child Holding You Prisoner

6)    Long After I Am Gone

Accomplishments:

A)    Fan Page Created – 273 Fans

B)    Email Subscription Created – 39 Subscriptions

C)    Posted on WKRN News Channel 2’s – Nashville Is Talking

D)    Joined Twitter

E)    Newest Venture – writing book reviews for Thomas Nelson Publishing

Goals for the next year:

1)    Double yearly hits

2)    New blog posted every 5 days or a total of 73 blogs for the year

3)    Write more about daily experiences accumulated

4)    Acquire an additional 100 email subscribers

5)    3 speaking engagements

To those of you reading, thank you, beyond what I know to say. You have encouraged me with words and prayers and given me freedom to share my voice, and for that, again, I say thank you. I pray that through these writings you find comfort in knowing you’re not alone, encouragement to keep pressing forward, laughter that makes your heart sing, and joy that makes your soul leap. Above all, I pray that you are always seeking wisdom, that the eyes of your heart are enlightened, and that in living you find everlasting life. There is more to your life than you ever thought and there is more to your story than what you have read. “No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those that love Him.” 1Corinthians 2:9 NIV

By the way, my favorite posts, in no particular order, are as follows:

1)    He Knows Me

2)   Scum Sucker

3)   Long After I Am Gone

4)    One Unfolding Story of Redemption

5)    Let’s Chat

6)  I Know What You Did Last Summer

7)    Update on My Life

8)    Doctors Orders

9)    Is Your Child Holding You Prisoner

10)  Poopy Day

[Via http://pennyshire.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment