Friday, November 13, 2009

Hotwife Slut Top & Cuckold Backstory

One search term had to do with hotwife clothing, so I thought I would post a little to I’ve got which hotwifes may like entitled “Cum play with me” on the breast area. The first picture is my lame attempt at photoshop(I can’t do a thing in it) because my nickname is “bunny”:

They also have some other fun slogans, my second fave which I want to buy is “spank me”. There is also others such a “69″, “bad girl”, “got wood”, “pet my pussy”, “wet wild and willing” and many more.

CuckyD asked to know a bit of back story on my relationship with my cuck, if he went into the relationship knowing he’d be cuckolded or if it just evolved that way.

Our relationship started off as any normal teenage relationship, no cuckolding involved, I had never even heard of a cuckold til he mentioned it years later. Honestly I had no interested in having sex with let alone looking at another man. I do remember early on talking about the fantasy of being with sexy other men when we travelled around the world, particularly Russia as I want to visit because of my interest and heritage. However, it was just a fantasy to me, which I quickly lost interest in, I was more interested in a threesome with two men. I always wanted a relationship with a dominant man, but as my cuck expressed his will to be cuckolded over and over I decided I would try and make it work.

For years I refused to try cuckolding, but now I am having a go. I am still trying to get fully into the swing of things and get myself into the mind frame of a total cuckoldress. Since I am still trying to transition my mind, I intend to work on fantasies that involve cuckolding and cuckolding aspects I can contribute aside from sex with other men. When I have mastered that and/or feel comfortable I will begin looking into meeting and having sex with other men. I do not intend to push myself into things I am not ready for, so I’m taking it very slowly. If I feel that I am never ready, which I will not deny is possible, then cuckolding is not the lifestyle for me.

More on my cuckolding experience next post. Leaving Coffs to Mullumbimby, spending time with my family.

Please vote in the poll in my sidebar. Comments?

XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment