Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Know Who Thy is Texting

So, yeah. Tonight’s festivities (romp with fuck buddy) cancelled as said buddy is sick.

Here’s the thing. He called to let me know he was sick and strangely enough he used a different name. The whole message threw me off because clearly his name came up on the call list. I referred back to my text messages and oddly a conversation I had with one guy (Marc) and the guy who called and left a message (Scott…a different Scott…so confusing!) were appearing on the same page…connected to the same number! WTF? I got this during my break from group so I had no time to process it.

On my way home, I called and got Scott. I told him about the confusion and then it hit me. I had been texting with Scott the whole time!! His first text, which started my confusion, began with a question I’d told him that Marc constantly asked me (“Are you still with that guy?” ’cause Marc wants me the mist when I’m dating!); he also secretly wanted the answer to. I re-read the conversation and I get now why I was so confused. It also explains why Marc went from refusing to ever fuck me again if I didn’t have sex with him (empty threat!), whist dating (early stages) another guy (see!), to being all nice and sweet. It also explains why when I next heard from Marc (see? empty threat!) he kept insisting that he hadn’t written me texts. He has a history of denying writing things that are saved/recoverable. Really he try any means necessary to get in my pants. Sometimes an ass and sometime sweet. His angle is always different but if I’m single I go back. He did provide me with the best sex of my life (and just this past summer!)…how could I not?

Now, what to do about Scott #2?

How I know him is another story. Too long to write via my Iphone. I’ve already written more than I intended as blogging mobile is more work! And I hate this keyboard.

More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment