Monday, November 2, 2009

Ecstasy (a daydream)

I asked him how he wanted to find me when he came into the room. His response was short, tight with need and command. ‘Jacking off, but no Cumming, eyes closed.” He knew I’d had a rough day and that I was still in ass kicking mode. I thought for a moment about not complying, but he knows me inside and out. There was a reason he’d demanded it. I let go to the trust I have in him and stripped naked, lying back against the pillows.

There was a tight finger of tension spiking through my head, but I took a deep breath and slid my hands down my body. I stopped at my breasts for a moment, playing with my nipples. They are sensitive and pulled tight at the first touch. I trailed my nails gently across my stomach but I knew this soft play was not what he had told me to do.

Hurting myself does not hold the same thrill for me as it does when someone else does it to me. I am certain there are logical reasons for this, but it doesn’t help when you’re supposed to be getting yourself all hot and bothered and all you can think about it when he touches you. Your hands become inadequate, less.

I tipped my head back and closed my eyes. I couldn’t help but fall back into my day.  I was just too pent up. I continued to play with my clit and my body responded, but my mind was locked away in real life. What had been the beginnings of a tension headache now knifed through my conscious and all I thought I wanted was to hide in the dark and be still.

I heard the door open, felt him in the room. I’m not sure why I have this ability, but I always know if it is my lover or someone else in my presence. I relaxed a little knowing he would take care of me, but there was a small part that wanted to say no. I didn’t think there was a way for me to relax into the actual enjoyment of our time together and the last thing I wanted was to disappoint my Master.

He touched me then, tightly grabbing a nipple and twisting. That one act let all of my doubt fall away and I gasped, my head coming off the bed. He pushed me roughly down and I knew I was to stay where he had put me. I continued to lightly stroke my clit, occasionally sliding a finger inside.

I heard my Master getting undressed; felt him standing over me, watching me. I spread my legs further apart so he could see more easily and he was there instantly, burying his face in my pussy. My back arched and I moaned deeply. I stroked his hands, his arms trying to convey how much I appreciated him but he grabbed my hands and pinned them to the bed. I writhed as he sucked at my clit and begged him to cum. He allowed it and the first of many ripped through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment