Monday, March 15, 2010

Party Time

At our traditional sunday girls’ nite last night, we were talking about our new candidates… The fun part is that we all have a new possibility in our lives at the same time!!

As I we were wondering how it would be like with our new men, we came up with the idea of throwing a party at my new place!!

That means that I have to tidy up not only my flat but also my garden in 2 weeks!

The “trigger” once again is in place. Trigger to throw a fab party and to work out for the next 2 weeks!

Well, we ofcourse hope that the objects of our affection will show to the party! Right now the guest list has approx 40 people in it!!! I’m hoping that not all will show up!

I ofcourse invited the ex (mama’s boy), the lova boy aaaaand “him”. There has to be some kind of competition among men don’t you think?

the game is on ladies and gentlemen!

[Via http://kookyrelativity.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment