Monday, October 12, 2009

Why can't I find someone that actually wants to date?

Since December 2008 I lost about 40 lbs, started coloring my hair, using better makeup, dressing nicer and certainly sexier.  I have been really nice and upbeat.  All these personal improvement even earned me a raise.

I think I’m ready emotionally to be in a relationship.  I’ve tried several websites in the past, with no success.  I did go on a few dates, all were disasters.  Granted, there were the few I actually hooked  up with, none of them were ready for anything more.  I was able to maintain myself and didn’t fall for any of them especially hard.  I really think the sex is better when there is some sort of emotional connections.  I absolutely love kissing, it just isn’t the same without it.  I adore making out on my couch, it’s really good for it-super comfortable.

I think one night this week I might take a new picture, do my hair and makeup, all that girly stuff.  I feel like this would be a very productive use of my recovery time.

No comments:

Post a Comment