Friday, January 29, 2010

Chick List 88: How Low Can You Go

Fellas and Lesbifellas, do you look at t.v for the T and A or the entertainment?  It dawned on me that I only stopped the channel search to check out tits and ass.  When the eye candy disappeared, I continued to change the channel.  I was sitting there, loafing on my butt, scratching, thinking erotically about all the women that came across the tube, you know- man stuff. when I joked to myself, that there were hardly any chicks on t.v. I wouldn’t do.  I was inspired by Dana Jacobson, the host of ESPN’s show First and Ten.  She has been somewhat decent as a host and is a decent looker, but on this day, her blouse was tighter than normal. Thats the reason I took notice.  She isn’t a particularly voluptuous woman, but her tits were perky enough to inspire a morning touch session (I’m human).  I rubbed one out and continued to listen to the latest news in the sports world.  It made my cable bill worth it. Seriously,  Sportscenter is so much better when Hannah Storm in hosting.

I went through the channel for a few hours the next day writing down the names of women I saw on the tube.  Unfortunately, I did notice there were alot of women I wouldn’t do anything with.  I couldn’t find the mood to get it on with Dana Jacobson again either so I made this list instead.

Below is the list of women I compiled. I put them in best order possible from hottest to not hottest.  How low would you go? I have pals that would do the complete list of women, but my penis won’t perform in every storm, not even with liquor. I know I misspelled a few names, so sue me.  Leave a comment on this one.  Let me know how low can you go.

1. Hally Berry

2. Giselle Bunchen

3. Eva Mendes

4. Melissa Ford

5. Beyonce

6. Angelina Jolie

7. Kim Kardashian

8. Cassie

9. Lauren London

10. Rihanna

11. Alicia Keys

12. Gwen Stefani

13. Ajia Nicole

14. Andressa Soares

15. Selma Hayek

16. Hayden Panitierre

17. Anna Nicole Smith

18. Jessica Simpson

19. Cameron Diaz

20. Rashida Jones

21. Megan Fox

22. Tyra Banks

23. Britney Spears

24. Keri Hilson

25. Paris Hilton

26. Christina Applegate

27. Roxy Reynolds

28. Jennifer Aniston

29. Heather Graham

30. Katy Perry

31. Olivia Munn

32. Christina Aguilera

33. Isla Fisher

34. Eve

35. Angie Martinez

36. Pink

37. Mila Kunis

38. Shannon Sossyman

39. Sage Steele

40. Whitney Houston

41. Amanda Peet

42. Taylor Swift

43. Pinky

44. Vivica Fox

45. Madonna

46. Avril Lavigne

47. Norah Jones

48. Muffy Cupcakeopia

49. Sarah Jessica Parker

50. Uma Thurman

51. Linda Fey

52. Lisa Ling

53. Rachel McAdams

54. Sarah Silverman

55. Chelsea Lately

56. Rachel Nichols

57. Jennifer Hudson

58. Hannah Storm

59. Laila Ali

60. Sharon Stone

61. Sandra Oh

62. Soledad O’Brien

63. Rachel Maddow

64. Joan Cusack

65. Phyllicia Rashad

66. Oprah

67. Monica Lewinsky

68. Monique

69. Wendy Williams

70. Brittany Griner

71. Linda Cohn

72. Robin Quivers

73. Joy Behar

74.  Justice Sotomayor

75. Nancy Grace

76. Whoopi Goldberg

77. Rosanne

78. Greta Van Susteren

79. Sally Jessie Raphael

80. Martha Stewart

81. Hillary Clinton

82. Kathleen Turner

83. Kathy Bates

84. Susan Boyle

85. C. Delores Tucker

86. Maya Angelou

87. Linda Candellini

88. Barbara Bush

[Via http://sexdrugsmoney.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment