Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Me, Tiger, & Mrs. Starr

Tiger: Hello?

ME: Tiger! It’s Chris…how ya been?

*moaning in background*

Tiger: Uhh…good. I’m good. You?

ME: It’s fuckin cold. I hate that shit.

Tiger: Yeah…

*squealing noise*

Tiger: …yeah, I hate the cold, too.

ME: What’s wrong with your cat?

Tiger: I don’t have a cat.

ME: What the hell was that noise then?

Tiger: I’m watching TV.

ME: …the fuck you watching, dude?

[background]

“…but Mrs. Starr, what if your husband comes home?”

ME: Mrs. Starr? Who’s Mrs…HOLY FUCKIN SHIT, DUDE!!! You’re watching ‘MILF Hunter,’ aren’t t ya?

Tiger: I’m just undergoing some treatment.

ME: Treatment? By watching some dorky ginger kid bang a bunch of soccer moms? Who’s your doctor…Peter North?

Tiger: Well, yes, actually. That is his name. But he’s a totally different dude.

ME: So…basically you’re taking two jerks and calling him in the morning?

Tiger: Something like that. He checked me in to a facility in Mississippi.

ME: What sort of facility?

Tiger: For people addicted to sex.

ME: I didn’t realize you were addicted to sex.

Tiger: Me, either…

ME: …and you pay him for this?

Tiger: Well, yeah…it was Elin’s idea. Actually, it was more of an ultimatum.

ME: Fuck that shit! I told you to stay away from them Scandinavian chicks. They’re the phoniest.

Tiger: …yeah, I know, I know…

ME: You remember that day, right? Don’t tell me you don’t!

Tiger: No, I remember…

ME: Alright then. But just to reminisce about that glorious day I shall repeat it here for my own enjoyment and not invent the shit for some dumbass blog.

Tiger: …huh?

ME: Nevermind…anyway, it was the ‘84 Masters, we were 6-years-old, and you were all like, “Im gonna marry a Scandinavian bitch! I’m gonna marry a Nordic bitch!”

ME: And I was all like, “Yo, fuck that shit, homie! They be some phony-ass bitches!”

ME: And you were like, “Phony how?”

ME: And I was like, “Man, they all be like ‘Yay!! Free drugs and free sex!!’ one day. And the next day act like you gave them AIDS.”

ME: And you go, “I don’t care! They’re lovely people and I’m gonna marry one and we’re gonna have lots of babies.”

ME: So I took your Hot Wheels and threw them in the pond at Amen Corner. Little good it fuckin did…

Tiger: Uhh…Chris?

ME: …and you see, Tiger, that’s what pisses me off here…

Tiger: Chris?

ME: Here I am at Walmart, talking about some shithole named R-Pattz…

Tiger: Chris!?!?

ME: …what, dude?

Tiger: Mrs. Starr…remember?

ME: Oh, shit…my bad. Alright, call me back when you’re done.

Tiger: Later.

ME: And wash your hands first! I don’t need some freaky Scandinavian shit coming through my phone.

[Via http://darthchrisious.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment