Wednesday, January 6, 2010

This is the Worst Dating Advice I've heard!!!

I’m surprised too because I like this guy. I think he makes some good points here and there in his book but did this dude really say 10 dates. This makes no type of sense. He’s saying that you should have to earn it. This is putting sex on a pedestal.

SEX IS NOT A BIG DEAL PEOPLE!!!

Also just because I like you doesn’t necessarily mean that you are going to be good in bed. I liked a lot of girls before I slept with them but then we just remained friends after I realized the sex wasn’t that great. I believe that sex can be great if your doing it with someone you have a connection with but there are times when the sex is just so horrible that the connection can’t save it. I’m sorry.

Also it doesn’t matter how long you wait to have sex. Me and my ex girlfriend had sex on the first date and we stayed together for two years. The girl I’m with now had sex with me on the second date and we’ve been together for 4 years. Then I remember a while back I was with a girl who wanted to wait a month and a half to have sex. We had sex a couple of times and then stopped seeing each other three months later. So what the hell is the point in waiting!!!

For more relationship advice visit www.mrlocario.com

[Via http://ilooksexynaked.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment