Wednesday, December 2, 2009

10 Totally Useless Information Regarding Me

This is going to be my 10th posts and I’ve decided to write down some stuff regarding me (in no particular order).

10 things about me

  1. I’ve never broken one of my bones or had stitches (knock on wood).
  2. I like going dancing even if I don’t think I’m very good at it. The same applies for singing.
  3. I am a total tea junkie. I can have many a day. I just love the smell of it as well.
  4. I have never tried (and probably never will) serious drugs. I also don’t smoke.
  5. I always consider myself as a pacifist.
  6. I love routine and tidiness in certain aspects of my life. For example I like taking the same route to clinic every day. I like placing objects in my pockets the same way each time. I like making lists of things I have to do. My world will not collapse if things turn out differently, but still.. My room is always tidy, even with dust all around.
  7. My favourite cuisines are Indonesian (for obvious reasons), Oriental (Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese) and Italian.
  8. I admire loyalty in a person and I find grounded confidence very appealing. If you add to that a good sense of humour, a cute face and a caring heart I can go nuts!
  9. My first video game I played was Atari. YES! Atari!
  10. I can speak two languages apart from my native mother tongue. English and Japanese. I also understand people who speak Dutch, German, French and Swedish, but all of them have gone a bit rusty though.

10 things in my room

  1. Bed
  2. Telly
  3. Books
  4. Snacks (Yes, I like snacking in the middle of the night)
  5. MacBook
  6. Printer
  7. CDs and DVDs
  8. Chairs
  9. Bedside table lamp
  10. Mirror

10 things that scare me

  1. Losing my loved ones
  2. Needles (Don’t judge me I’m only human!)
  3. Cockroach
  4. Cancer
  5. Surgeons
  6. Earthquakes
  7. Fire
  8. Got electrocuted
  9. Plane crash
  10. Morgue

10 things I like

  1. Sex (I’ll just state that once generally)
  2. Travelling
  3. Watching people in Departure/Arrivals
  4. Enjoying dinner with friends
  5. Classical music
  6. Books
  7. Films
  8. Classical concerts
  9. Running
  10. Photography

10 things I hate

  1. Can’t afford some things I want
  2. Confrontation
  3. Asking for money (that unfortunately includes asking for a pay rise)
  4. Being dependant on people I don’t actually like (my boss)
  5. Cleaning up someone else’s mess (some friends excluded)
  6. People blowing smoke to my face
  7. Being late in an appointment
  8. Waiting for someone who is late in an appointment
  9. Being judged differently
  10. Talks behind my back

10 things to do before I die

  1. Get married
  2. Get a cat
  3. Learn a 7th foreign language
  4. Travel around the world
  5. Travel to the Caribbean Islands
  6. Get a six-packed abs
  7. Join a triathlon
  8. Do some more volunteer work
  9. Move in to my own house
  10. More party, party and party!

10 things I can do

  1. Slide my tongue
  2. Multitask (mostly)
  3. Be disciplined
  4. Play badminton
  5. Cook (I haven’t food poisoned anyone and I get some good feedback)
  6. Solve computer related problems (or at least know where to look)
  7. Win every time I play Scrabble
  8. Speak easily in front of a crowd
  9. Enjoy watching football
  10. Play piano and violin

10 things I cannot do

  1. Blink one of my eyes
  2. Move my ears
  3. Improve my accent in French
  4. Be bored of sex
  5. Whistle
  6. Make bubble gums (I really don’t know why)
  7. Butterfly stroke swimming
  8. Back crawl swimming
  9. Bungee jumping (heart problems)
  10. Complicated roller coasters (also related to heart problems)

10 favourite films

  1. Serendipity
  2. Lake House
  3. Pride and Prejudice
  4. The Family Stone
  5. Harry Potters
  6. Love Actually
  7. Just Like Heaven
  8. Brokeback Mountain
  9. The Holiday
  10. The Terminal

10 things I say often

  1. Boookkk!! (just an exclamation)
  2. Asal lu tau aja ya… (English equivalent: For your information…)
  3. Yep
  4. Oi
  5. Holla
  6. Pastinya (English equivalent: Sure)
  7. Alamak!! (just an exclamation)
  8. Eh lu tau ngga sih? (English equivalent: You know what?)
  9. Dank je (Dutch) or Danke (German)
  10. Anyway…

[Via http://toothsculptor.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment