Friday, December 25, 2009

Here we go...

Sometimes people decide to start at the beginning, but that won’t work because the first eighteen years of my life were fairly uneventful. This blog, which a friend suggested I create, is about love, relationships, sex, and my quest to find the one. Before eighteen, I had not experienced love or relationships, and it wasn’t until I was twenty that I experienced sex. After twenty, after the “first time”, sex and I got well-acquainted. And as far as finding the one, I don’t know when that will happen (if it ever does). I’m twenty-eight years old.  The last ten years have been full (and sometimes quite empty) of love, relationships, sex, and a whole lot more.

This is my story; this is my life.

~Mela

[Via http://melamadele.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment