Monday, December 28, 2009

The Married Man aka My Ex's Best Friend

It all started with an ill fated move across the country to be with P. I thought that he was my soul mate and the love I had been looking for all of my life. Well, it didn’t quite work out that way and I was devastated. We lived together in a one bedroom apt and neither of us had a lot of money, so moving was out of the question at that time. We tried to remain friendly, and, of course, we were still having sex. After a few months, I started seeing other people (stories about them to come later!). He started seeing other people as well.

Let me give you a little background on P. P is my cousin’s best friend. And so is D. D, P and my cousin have known each other since middle school (friends for over 20 years). P is a musician. He is also in a rap group. D is married with 3 children and my cousin just broke up with his girlfriend. He has 2 children. Me, I’m single and childless!

Back in August, P had a show. We had been broken up for about 7 months (3 months not having sex) at this time. My cousin was going to give me a ride to the show and P was supposed to give me a ride back to our house. P had just started seeing this girl and I think that it was more serious then he let on. I come home from work to find D giving P a haircut before the show. P says, “D is gonna give you a ride home”. Needless to say, I was pissed! D didn’t mind, so I just said ok and went with it. They both left. I called my cousin and told him the situation. He tells me that he’s running late and he’s gonna call D and see if he can come pick me up, too. Well, alrighty then! Everyone’s pushing me off on D. I call one of my girlfriend’s from home and ask her, “How bad would it be if I fucked P’s best friend?” Just joking, of course. But, even still, I was horny as hell and I kind of wanted to see how far I could get with him. It didn’t take long to find out.

D came to pick me up and I apologized to him for everyone dumping me off on him. He said, “No need to apologize! What guy wouldn’t want to walk in with a beautiful girl?” I knew right then, I had him. I just had to play my cards right. Throughout the night, he would come over and check on me (I was selling merchandise for the group) and we’d talk a bit and then he’d go back to dancing.

The end of the night came and we were both a little tipsy. As we made our way back home, I turned the conversation towards sex mentioning that it had been a long time since I’d had any. He said that was too bad and he was sure that there were plenty of guys that would love to have sex with me. And there are. But, I don’t want random guys. My body count is high enough as it is (I went through a “phase” in my early 20s, lol). I told him I was just looking for one guy to have sex with, not necessarily a relationship. As we approached downtown, he mentioned that he had a key to his bosses office that’s in one of the office towers. I might’ve mentioned that I’ve had sex in bosses office before and if he ever had the opportunity to do it, he should. He made a quick turn and next thing you know, we were on the 12th floor sneaking into his bosses office!

The place was deserted. He made small talk, showing me things about his program… I wasn’t really listening.I don’t remember who mentioned it first, but somehow we started talking about why we were there. Then came the “you know, no one can find out about this, P would be pissed and my wife would kill us both…” blah, blah, blah. I reassured him that this was not my first time dealing with a married man and I knew how to keep my mouth shut. That was all he needed to hear. His mouth was on mine in no time. There was no awkward, try to figure out how you kiss, moment, either. Are kissing styles are very complimentary. Best kisser I’ve been with in years. His hands roamed all over my body, stopping only on my breasts. He couldn’t get enough, so off came my shirt and bra. His mouth immediately covered my nipples sending shivers all through my body. I took his shirt off and went for his belt buckle. Soon, we were both butt naked on the floor in his boss’s office. He used his tongue to explore every part of my body and I was on fire! When he went down and started to perform orally, it was all over. I was trying my best to stay quiet, but my vocal chords were betraying me. Then, he was ready to go to work. He laid on top of me and did his best to work his penis inside (it had been a long time, remember…). Once it was inside, we both exhaled and he put it on me for the next 5 minutes. He did not last long. I think the excitement of being in the boss’s office, plus cheating on his wife, plus me being his best friend’s ex, was all too much for him. I don’t blame him, though. It’s happened to the best of them. The good thing is, I had orgasmed about 3 or 4 times from the oral sex, so I was ok.

We cleaned up, got back in the car and made our way to my house. His wife had called at least 5 times during our escapade, so he had to come up with his reason for not answering. He dropped me off and we made plans to meet again… More to come later!

-J

[Via http://scorpiofiles.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment