Monday, December 7, 2009

Gays Faulted for Tiger Woods Infidelity



Will Tiger’s wife blame his 2X cheating heart on the gays – too? Well… Jenny Sanford did!

Jenny Sanford is the wife of former South Carolina Gov. Mark Stanford. Remember Gov. Stanford: the scandal and love affair between Argentinean mistress Belen Chapur and the S.C. governor who appeared to have gone missing. Under enormous pressure, the gov. returned to the United States from Argentina, after his office initially said he was hiking in Appalachia.

Well… Mrs Sanford certainly blames her infidel husband’s actions on gay folk.

“Of course I’m not saying that Mark is gay, but he may as well be. The moral decay in this country has claimed another victim and this time it was my family. Our marriage was perfect until these laws started passing around the country. Clearly the slow dissolution of the sanctity of marriage in America seeped into Mark’s psyche until he no longer felt compelled to abide by our vows.”

Therefore, now heterosexual men have a damn good excuse for cheating: Blame it on the gays!

Here’s the scenario:

She: Have you been fucking around on me? ( holding a knife in left hand)

Him: Sorry honey but the gays made me fuck those woman. (lying in bed wearing Xmas print boxers)

She: What? (slowly lowers knife; places knife on top of dresser)

He: Yeah, Bo, civil rights for gays got me all twisted. ( exiting bed – quickly gets dressed)

She: Really? (arms reaching out to him)

He: For real! Baby, I gotta go out here and protect our sanctity of marriage.

She: Oh, my Bo is so social conscious. To think, you did it for us.

He: Yeah, I did it because I’m proud to be an American with strong family values and morales.

She. Gosh, (tears begin to fall from her eyes).

She: Babe, please forgive me; I know it hard being a strong man with morals out here. I’m so proud of you! ( couple kiss and return to bed)

The End.

Thanks Clips N Chips for the post idea.

[Via http://marlonb.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment