Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I AIN'T DOWN WITH CONDOMS

pic009n.jpg

Don’t let embarrassment become a health risk. Talk with your sex partner about condoms? Avert has listed some great excuses and good answers:

EXCUSE: Don’t you trust me?

ANSWER: Trust isn’t the point, people can have infections without realising it.

EXCUSE: It does not feel as good with a condom

ANSWER: I’ll feel more relaxed, If I am more relaxed, I can make it feel better for you.

EXCUSE: I don’t have a condom with me

ANSWER: I do

EXCUSE: I don’t stay hard when I put on a condom

ANSWER: I’ll help you put it on, that will help you keep it hard.

EXCUSE: I am afraid to ask him to use a condom. He’ll think I don’t trust him.

ANSWER: If you can’t ask him, you probably don’t trust him.

EXCUSE: I can’t feel a thing when I wear a condom

ANSWER: Maybe that way you’ll last even longer and that will make up for it

EXCUSE: I don’t stay hard when I put on a condom

ANSWER: I’ll help you put it on, that will help you keep it

EXCUSE: It’s up to him… it’s his decision

ANSWER: It’s your health. It should be your decision too!

EXCUSE: I’m on the pill, you don’t need a condom

ANSWER: I’d like to use it anyway. It will help to protect us from infections we may not realise we have.

ANSWER: It just isn’t as sensitive and I can’t feel a thing ANSWER: Maybe that way you will last even longer and that will make up for it

EXCUSE: Putting it on interrupts everything

ANSWER: Not if I help put it on

EXCUSE: I guess you don’t really love me

ANSWER: I do, but I am not risking my future to prove it

EXCUSE: I will pull out in time

ANSWER: Women can get pregnant and get STDs from pre-ejaculate

EXCUSE: But I love you

ANSWER: Then you’ll help us to protect ourselves.

EXCUSE: Just this once

ANSWER: Once is all it takes

There are many reasons to use condoms when having sex. You could go through these reasons with your partner and see what she/he thinks.

[Via http://marlonb.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment