Friday, December 18, 2009

A Sweet Goodbye (the end?)

We talked as I dressed. I’d worn my blindfold all evening and, while I wasn’t wearing it while I dressed, I knew I wasn’t allowed to peek. I sat on the edge of the bed slowly, slowly adding articles of clothing. He told me it was time and still I hesitated, lingering on the bed, not quite daring to touch his still naked body. Silently he handed me my blindfold and I pulled it low over my eyes.

I love everything about my Master, the way his skin feels when I touch it, the way he can turn instantly from sweet and nurturing into a sexual force of nature, powerful and full of need. I love the way his cock feels as it grows in my mouth, his hands tangled in my hair as he chokes me on it. I love the way it feels while he pounds into me, my arms pinned above my head. I love the feel of him pushing into my ass, knowing that he is big enough to tear me apart if I do not let go to his insistence. I love the way his hands always find the places I need to be touched, whether it is the sharp pain of a pinched nipple or the slow, sweet torture of his fist buried deep. Most of all, I love the way I am powerless when I am with him, floating away on the knowledge that I am well and truly possessed by a man who appreciates the woman I am.

When I am away from my family, I make certain that my phone is on just in case. On occasion it has been known to go off at the most inopportune time, but Master always makes certain that I check it as soon as possible. It had been one of those days, busy and my phone was ringing off the hook.

When my blindfold was once more in place, Master gently took me by the hand, pulling me off the bed and onto a pillow he had placed on the floor to cushion my knees. He positioned himself at the edge of the bed and I drank in his scent. I leaned forward, kissing the tip of him. Fully dressed and blindfolded, I slipped my mouth over the head of his perfect cock, sucking it gently into my mouth. He tasted of me and it was a gift, a reminder of the time we’d spent together. I like it when he is still soft because I can fill myself with him, suck him entirely into my mouth and down my throat.

I used my tongue, my lips to caress the length of him. My Master grew wonderfully hard in my mouth as I stroked him and he whispered to me how beautiful I was sucking his cock. He held my wrists, pinning them to the bed and I knew my charge was to bring him only using my mouth. I sucked him deep again, choking as tears streamed down my face.  I was perfectly happy, exactly in the place I longed to be.

It was, of course, at precisely that moment that my phone went off. Master’s body went tense, then slack with disappointment. He released my wrists. I  couldn’t bring myself to care who it was or what they wanted. I pulled myself closer, sliding my hands back up to meet his, twining our fingers together. I held on to his hands and pulled myself tightly down around his now throbbing hard cock. I choked on the girth of him, doing my best to take him down my throat. I sped up my motion, sucking first the tip of him and then sliding my lips as far down the length of him as possible.

Suddenly Master pulled me to standing using our still intertwined fingers. He pulled roughly at my belt, the buttons of my jeans. He pushed me onto the bed, my pants and underwear barely down my thighs. He slammed into my soaking wet pussy, his fingers finding my clit. I screamed for him, begging for more. I came once, twice and when he pulled himself free it was with a shudder of disappointment from me. But my Master was not done with me. He pushed his cock into my ass, ruthless and perfect. I lost track of the times I came, screaming for permission to do so. And still, my Master was not done with me. I had been holding my legs up and out of the way for him, but he pushed them to the side against the headboard. I was tight for him, swollen with numerous orgasms. When he pushed his fist deep I came undone. I rode wave after wave of squirting pleasure, writhing on the bed, begging him to never stop. I lost myself in the sensations and floated away into perfect bliss.

[Via http://bbwneedsitnow.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment