Friday, December 11, 2009

Let down your hair...

There’s something so beautifully feminine about long hair.  Although most women can pull off a short hairstyle, long hair just seems more natural, more womanly.  “The kind of hair that a man could get lost in, and pleasantly so.  The kind of hair that, when I see a woman from a distance, and fantasies begin to take over my mind, I can almost feel that hair sweeping across my bare chest in the midst of the throes of passion.”

For work, I have to keep my hair tied back just as a matter of practicality, but at the end of the day, when I get to let my hair down, I love nothing more than tilting my head back and sweeping my hair side-to-side across my bare back.  Somehow I find great pleasure in this simple physical sensation.  Long, thick, soft hair sweeping across bare skin is oddly soothing, relaxing, pleasant, sensual.

[Via http://rhythmicfantasy.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment