Friday, December 25, 2009

We Don't Need to Be in Love, to Do What Lovers Do

Isn’t it crazy, that when you’re absolutely gagging for it and (probably) more than a little bit drunk…DAMN you put them moves down good…

Now, I’m not a particular fan of ‘girl on top’, it makes me feel, well, kind of…ergh and a little nervous. The angles all wrong, it’s clumsy, thrusts take a while to become all rhyth-matic, and the whole situation is uncomfortable and completely un-sexy.

So why, just when I’m nearly a reborn virgin, and I’ve clearly got rather friendly with tequila, I become like this girl on top – goddess.

 I’m pushing him down, ripping off his clothes, taking down my pants – rather sexily I might add, (despite the fact that five minutes ago I couldn’t even stand without swaying) and riding it like it’s a fucking bronco.

From what I remember of the passion, it was pretty good, and my performance – some of my best work. Compliments to me… I’d say, especially since my one night partner, wasn’t such a one-nighter after all.

And I introduce Indie Guy…

Already somewhat of an acquaintance, tequila aided our apparently blossoming friendship. I’m not sure how this story goes, but it’s something like this.

So, Indie Guy I haven’t had any sexy in a while. Fancy it?

Alright, just kidding, I remember him being somewhat gentleman-ly.

But you’ll regret it…

Believe me, no I won’t.

Wham. Bam. Thank you Mam.

I arose the next morning feeling rather pleased with myself, it (the performance) went well, and knowing that Indie Guy was a bit of a stud I presumed this was it. A night of illicit passion.

It was rather strange waking up with someone, I knew little of. Having the conversation we probably should have uttered pre bone.

Where you from?

Your, how old?! Oh.

What you studying?

He left a few hours after we woke up, we spoke the next day via facebook chat, something we had never previously communicated on. I passed it off as him being polite really.

Until two nights later where we drunkenly bumped into each other, he kissed me, took my phone number, and kissed me again. It was all very public and rather passionate too.

He began to show a real interest in me, and invited me round a few days later, for some reason I didn’t go, I think mainly I didn’t want to end up having sober sex and admitting in some way that I liked him – through sobriety.

Although Indie Guy and I have had many drunken meetings, one in fact where I think he was sober, and a couple where we’ve actually just fell asleep all cuddly (we’ve become all cuddly!).

I’m still not really sure what Indie Guy wants from me.

Or if I want anything from him.

And for now, have we just become unspoken fuck buddies…?

[Via http://daisyjenson.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment