Monday, December 14, 2009

Craigslist

So. I post ads on Craigslist a lot. I love posting ads in the adult section. I love reading all of the emails from perverted men. I do meet one on occassion. I admit it. I don’t see anything wrong with it. People who go to bars pick up random people to fuck so I don’t see any difference. Some of them that reply are truly demented. Some of the men post some off the wall sexual shit and it turns me on to know that these dirty men want to use my body.

I love the thought of some stranger putting me on his knees and making me suck his cock. I love the thought of some stranger having 3 other men in his house and making me suck their cocks as well. Having all those men face fuck me and shove their cocks in my pussy until it hurt. Using my holes as their personal play toys.

I also love the thought of 2 of those men shoving 2 of their cocks in my pussy at the same time. I have a desire to be stretched. To walk away from getting fucked asking myself…”Damn did I really let them to do that to me?” I want to walk away feeling that I was a total slut for them. That my body make them feel good and I am nothing but their personal fuck toy.

I know I’m sick. But I like what I like. I have so many thoughts throughout the day about being just totally abused like a fucking sex slave. Just used over and over and over again. Slapped, spanked, choked. Just fucking destroyed.

Am I Sick?

[Via http://mydysfunctionalworld.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment