Friday, September 18, 2009

365 Days of Sex

I started to call today “Freaky Friday” but thought that would be a bit crass, but how can you have a marriage blog and NOT talk about sex, right?!?

I ran into this interesting book two months ago called: Adventures in Sex: 365 ways to make every day & night more exciting, which was put together by the editor of one of my favorite magazines Men Health. Of course I’m a guy so I picked the book up and read it and thought it was a pretty interesting book. And I shared lots of the book with Thea.

The book (which is for both men and women) dabbles in the “art” of love-making and comes up with an adventure in sex for every night (or day) for a full year. Each day either offers a new position, a special technique, fantasy roles, foods that set the mood or just general information. So there is something in there for the “freak” and the “prude” so you have your choice. The book is entertaining with it’s a “different day, a different way” approach. Don’t be scared off by the book, while some pages are shocking other pages hold really valuable “I didn’t know that before” information that is helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment