Saturday, September 26, 2009

Getting oral with Kari

(Contains adult situations.)

This is a continuation from my last post “First lover! First love?” involving Kari, the first girl I ever had sex with. The story was the most explicit, graphic description of sex I’ve ever attempted. It’s rather long but I think it’s a pretty good story. Check it out if you haven’t.

In one weekend I lost my virginity and made love three more times with Kari. It was the start of a closer relationship. In the following weeks we would regularly have dinner together and — as our dorms were next door to each other — sometimes study together; throwing in some kissing and petting as a break from school work if we could find a little privacy.

And we waited for our next opportunity to have sex. Although we wanted each other desperately we also thought it rather tacky to ask our roommates to disappear for an hour or two so that we could get it on.

It wasn’t until nearly two weeks after our first sex session that I called Kari one afternoon we didn’t have class and told her that my roommate would be on a field trip for most of the afternoon.

In just a few minutes she was walking through my door. Soon as I closed the door she was reaching down to pull off her shirt but I stopped her. I said that we had plenty of time and we didn’t need to rush.

I insisted that she let me take off all her clothes. I did so slowly, focusing my attention on one part of her body and then another. I was trying to burn the image of every part of her naked body on my brain.

By the time I pulled off her panties I was ready to work on my cunnilingus technique. I worked back and forth between her pussy and breasts and within about 15 minutes Kari was trying to stifle her screams as she reached orgasm. I had yet to remove one piece of my own clothing.

I told her I’d be right back as I ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth and remove the taste of her wetness from my mouth. It wasn’t an unpleasant taste. I just assumed she’d prefer it if my breathe were fresher.

I was naked within seconds of getting back to the room. I handed Kari a condom. I loved to watch her put it on me. I laid her on the floor, crawled on top and plunged my penis into her. The rug was rough on my knees so after about five minutes I got up and sat on my desk chair.

I intently watched Kari as she threw her leg over me. She grabbed by penis and rubbed its tip around her pussy. She slapped her clitoris with it a few times and then guided it inside her.

We were in that position for some time. For awhile she’d ride me sliding up and down on my pole — sometimes slow, sometimes fast. Then we’d kiss and just rock back and forth together. And then I’d thrust up into her.

Next, I moved Kari over to the bunk beds and had her hold onto one of the support bars that was a bit over her head. She leaned forward and stuck her ass up into the air. I came up from behind and slid into her, leaning forward and grabbed her breasts. I kissed her back and shoulders as I massaged her tits and moved my hand down and worked her clitoris. Then I stood up and bent back a bit so that I could see my penis going into her vagina. This put me into a delirium. I had improved from our first sessions, but I still wasn’t an experienced lover. I was starting to cum before I was ready so I just grabbed the sides of her ass and started banging into her while trying to stifle my own cries of pleasure.

After we were done she told me that she’d be having her period soon and we wouldn’t be doing anything sexual over the weekend. Actually that didn’t exactly turn out to be the case.

On Saturday evening we ended up in my dorm watching “Saturday Night Live.” After it was over we went back to the secluded spot in my dorm where we had first made out. We kissed and made out and talked for some time. Before we knew it, it was about 2:30 a.m. She said that she’d better go back to her room but first slid down onto the floor in front of me.

There wasn’t a noise, not a person around. Kari looked up at me as she started rubbing my crotch. It didn’t take long for me to get hard. The next thing I knew Kari was unzipping my pants. She pulled out my penis and sucked on it a little getting it wet. Then she jerked me for a while before going back to fellatio. The only sucking of my dick she had done before was mostly as a tease.

She was fairly intense so it wasn’t long that I whispered in her ear that I was getting close. She hesitated. I guess she was running the options through her mind. She looked around, I think to see what she could do with me when I came.

But she was soon sucking the tip as she stroked the base and I started ejaculating into her mouth. She continued sucking and swallowed just about everything. It was oddly erotic and disgusting all at the same time.

After she put my penis away Kari told me that she’d never swallowed before but figured I’d swallowed so much of her wetness that she could return the favor.

That turned out to be the only time in my life that a lover swallowed my cum.

It took awhile but after we had dated awhile my wife did start to suck my penis. From the first time to the last I would tell her when I was getting ready to orgasm and she’d stop sucking and just jerk me until I came all over my stomach.

That last time was probably a good 18 years ago. I can’t imagine what she’d say now if I suggested, “if we’re only going to have intercourse once a month the least you could do is suck me off once in a while.”

No, I don’t think that would have the desired effect.

For now I’ve got to be content with my faded memory of  every part of Kari’s body. I should have studied my books as closely as I studied her body.

No comments:

Post a Comment